* Monday, March 26 at 4:30 p.m. Congregation Beth Jacob 7th grade, parents, and congregation Righteous Heroes of the Holocaust presentation 1550 Alameda de las Pulgas Redwood City, CA 94061 Host: Ilona Schechter (650) firstname.lastname@example.org
* Wednesday, April 4 at 1 p.m. and Thursday, April 5 at 10 a.m. Sonoma County Department of Child Support Services in conjuction with Marin County Department of Child Support Services Workplace Workshop: The Courage and Compassion To Do the Right Thing: A Lesson in Making a Positive Difference 3725 Westwind Blvd., Suite 200 Santa Rosa, CA 95403 Host: Jennifer Traumann (707) 565-4023/Jennifer.Traumann@sonoma- county.org
* Sunday, April 8 at 4 p.m. Peninsula Temple Sholom along with St. Paul’s Episcopal Church of Burlingame At Peninsula Temple Sholom 1655 Sebastian Drive Burlingame, CA 94010 Host: Rabbi Molly Plotnik (650) email@example.com
* Sunday, April 29 at 3:30 p.m. St. Dominic’s Catholic Church Program for 8th grade, parents, and guests 2390 Bush Street San Francisco, CA 94115 Host: Kathy Folan (415) firstname.lastname@example.org
* Thursday, May 10 at 9:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. Meyer Corporation Workplace Workshop: The Courage and Compassion To Do the Right Thing: A Lesson in Making a Positive Difference One Meyer Plaza Vallejo, CA 94590 Host: Jenny Bledsoe (707) email@example.com
* Wednesday, May 16 at 9:10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Carondelet High School Heroes of the Holocaust presentation 1133 Winton Drive Concord, CA 94518 Host: Phil Miller (925) firstname.lastname@example.org
Book Discussion in Schools 3/21 - St. Mary’s Catholic School 8th grade, Walnut Creek, 8:30 a.m. 3/25 - Congregation B’Nai Tikvah 6th grade, Walnut Creek, 10 a.m. 3/27 & 3/28 - St. Isidore School 8th grade, Danville, 1:05 p.m. 4/13 - St. Thomas the Apostle Catholic School, 8th grade, San Francisco, 10:30 a.m. 4/17 - Ida Price Middle School 8th grade, San Jose, 8:30 a.m. 4/20 - Steindorf STEAM Magnet School 8th grade, San Jose, 9 a.m. 4/25 - DeLaSalle High School, freshman, Concord, 12:30 p.m. 4/26 - John C. Kimball High School, World History class, 11:30 a.m. 5/2 - Peninsula Sinai Congregation high school group, 6:30 p.m.
PACIFIC NORTHWEST HOLOCAUST REMEMBRANCE DAY PROGRAM: Tuesday evening, April 10 at 7 p.m. Congregation Beth Israel and community partners 2200 Broadway Street Bellingham, WA 98225 Host: Rabbi Joshua Samuels (360) email@example.com